Four Oaks Golf Course Information & Rates
SUMMER RATES AS OF MAY 1, 2021
|WEEKEND 18 HOLES||$55|
|WEEKEND 9 HOLES AFTER NOON*||$28|
|WEEKDAY 18 HOLES MON - THURS||$45|
|WEEKDAY 9 HOLES MON - FRI||$25|
|FRIDAY 18 HOLES||$47|
|MILITARY 18 HOLES MON - FRI||$35|
|JUNIOR 18 HOLES||$25|
|JUNIOR 9 HOLES||$15|
|SENIOR 18 HOLES MON - FRI||$30|
|SENIOR 9 HOLES MON - FRI||$22|
|TWILIGHT WEEKDAY (INCLUDES CART)||$50|
|TWILIGHT WEEKEND (INCLUDES CART)||$60|
|18 HOLE GOLF CAR||$20|
|9 HOLE GOLF CAR||$13|
|*18 Holes only prior to noon on Weekends and Holidays|
Dress Code & Policies
- We reserve the right to pair single players and twosomes.
- Fivesomes are not permitted at any time.
- All guests must check in with the pro shop staff prior to tee time.
- Please always show your receipt to the starter on the 1st tee.
- Personal coolers are not permitted anywhere on the premises.
(Please check with the professional golf staff if you need a cooler for medical reasons such as diabetes).
Tee Time Policies:
- Tee times may be booked up to 6 days in advance of play.
- Please notify the staff when calling if you are only playing 9 holes.
- Please call the pro shop if you are unable to keep your scheduled tee time.
- Acceptable attire will be that which is accepted by the PGA, LPGA, and USGA.
- Unacceptable attire includes all denim, high top sneakers, any type of sandal, tee shirts, tank tops, any top with bold commercial advertising (logos are acceptable), running shorts, and sweat pants.
- Shorts, skirts, and skorts should be of reasonable length (just above the knee).
- Please note: All dress code policies include the practice net and practice green areas.
Golf Cart Rental:
- A valid driver’s license is required to operate a golf cart and must be in possession of the driver(s) at all times.
- No more than 2 riders of any age may occupy a golf car at any time.
- The person(s) renting the golf cart will responsible for any damages incurred during usage.
- Please obey the golf cart conditions of the day, (i.e. cart path only, 90 degree rule…)
- Please observe all signs on the golf course pertaining to golf carts (i.e. enter and exit signs, grounds under repair…)
Pace of Play:
- Four Oaks Country Club has deemed 4 hours and 30 minutes to be the maximum pace of play for 18 holes. Pace of play will be monitored. We feel that playing at an acceptable pace of play provides a more enjoyable experience for all. Please be respectful to Starters and Rangers.
- Please play “ready golf” at all times. All golf cars have GPS for measuring the distance to the hole.
- ALL PLAYERS ARE EXPECTED TO MAINTAIN THEIR POSTION ON THE GOLF COURSE. PLEASE KEEP PACE WITH THE GROUP AHEAD OF YOU.
Click on thumbnail image to view: