Rules & Resources
General Golf Course Policies:
- We reserve the right to pair single players and twosomes.
- Fivesomes are not permitted at any time.
- All guests must check in with the pro shop staff prior to tee time.
- Please always show your receipt to the starter on the 1st tee.
- Personal coolers are not permitted anywhere on the premises. (Please check with the professional golf staff if you need a cooler for medical reasons such as Diabetes).
Tee Time Policies:
- Tee times may be booked up to 6 days in advance of play.
- Please notify the staff when calling if you are only playing 9 holes.
- Please call the pro shop if are unable to keep your scheduled tee time.
Golf Car Rental:
- A valid Driver’s license is required to operate a golf car and must be in possession of the driver(s).
- No more than 2 riders, of any age, may occupy a golf car at any time.
- The person(s) renting the golf car will responsible for any damages incurred during usage.
- Please obey the golf car conditions of the day, (i.e. cart path only, 90 degree rule...)
- Please observe all signs on the golf course pertaining to golf cars (i.e. enter and exit signs, ground under repair...)
Pace of Play:
- Four Oaks Country Club has deemed 4 hours and 30 minutes to be the maximum pace of play for 18 holes. Pace of play will be monitored. We feel that playing at an acceptable pace of play provides a more enjoyable experience for our guests. Please be respectful to Starters and Rangers.
- Please play “ready golf” at all times. All golf cars have GPS for measuring the distance to the hole.
- ALL PLAYERS ARE EXPECTED TO MAINTAIN THEIR POSTION ON THE GOLF COURSE. PLEASE KEEP PACE WITH THE GROUP AHEAD OF YOU.
Official Rules & Resources
Please click the links below to access information regarding official golfing rules and regulations.
Please contact our professional golf staff with any questions: